Sunday, January 25, 2009

Beckham Proud Of First Milan Goal


David Beckham scored his first goal in Italy on Sunday in Milan's 4-1 win over Bologna, and Kaka added two more to keep the team in touch with Juventus and Inter Milan.

Pato
provided the assist for 'Golden Balls' on the hour mark.


Beckham revealed, “It was a really special goal, and in the same way it is very special to play here. The most important thing was for us to win and now we have even more belief in ourselves ahead of Wednesday’s game.”

The midfielder added, “I feel really good here [at Milan]. I have joined a squad that has wanted me for years and for I play for exceptional fans. I will remain here until March and then I will see. For now I am only thinking about playing.”

Peter Pedroncelli, Goal.com

No comments: